Friday, April 10, 2009

Good film for good people.check it outtt ..

For me, most movies I watch just feel like a waste of time while others I feel as though I got a little entertainment value from.
But there are some that really make you think about yourself, your life and the path you are currently on. These are the movies that somehow changes the way you think about things and make you really want to take control of your life.
Even if it is a temporary feeling or a life changing one, movies that have the power to move us in such a way should be an inspiration to us all.
Enough talking, lets go to the list i made..

  1. The pursuit of happyness
  2. Forrest Gump
  3. Slumdog millionaire
  4. Catch me if you can
  5. About schmidt
  6. Boiler room
  7. Good will hunting
  8. Patch Adams
  9. The Secret
  10. Seven Pounds
  11. Jerry Mcguire (money money money dude)
  12. All Will Smith movie (im a big fan of him lol :p )
move ur ass and start downloading lol.its worth ur time waiting.believe me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment